Unparalled mountain experiences are made possible by a highly skilled and dedicated team of people who share our passion for skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, mountains, friendships and unabashed fun. Our guests – whether first-timers or seasoned veterans of Retallack – come here not only for the world’s best Cat Skiing/Boarding and Mountain Biking but also for our genuine hospitality and guest-centric service. We are professional without pretense; accountable without hierarchy. Together we offer a level of enthusiasm; engagement and expertise that brings employees and guests back year after year.
- We are fortunate to have a very low staff turnover rate and most of our employees return year after year.
- Most of our positions are filled by word of mouth , however, occasionally we will advertise available positions.
- Each year we receive a large number of applications. Due to the volume we receive, we cannot guarantee a timely response in every case.
- Applicants must be Canadian citizens or hold a Canadian Work Visa that is valid for 12 months or longer.
- Applicants are encouraged to have a Non-urban Outdoor Emergency Care Certificate (NUEC or NUOFA).
- Most positions are filled 3 to 6 months prior to the start of our operating seasons.
- Our winter operating season runs from December to April.
- Our summer operating season runs from July to October.
- To apply directly to us, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We always appreciate interesting and creative applications 😉